studio owner & artist
Life is magical. We live for the moments that take our breath away. Tina's vision that drives the art she creates is one of capturing those fleeting moments of life in a creative and beautiful way. With her BA in Fine Art, Tina aims to photograph weddings in an artistically unique and creative style. Tina calls her home Connecticut and has photographed around the world telling the photographic stories of people and places locally and abroad. Her work has been seen in many galleries and shows around Connecticut and has been published in numerous magazines. Her favorite thing about photographing weddings is the joy that fills the air and the beautifully unique story that each wedding tells.
10 Fun Facts about your Wedding Photographer
1. I married, and am still happily married, to my high school sweetheart. I guess I'm a romantic at heart ;)
2. I have 2 big kids who are wonderful and growing up too fast.
3. I have 2 pups who are sisters that we rescued, Willow and Maple, and they are super fun.
4. I can do a split. Yes, you read that right.
5. My favorite season is summer.
6. I love going boating out on the lake near our home.
7. Fall fairs are my jam and the demolition derby really gets me going.
8. I love traveling to new places and learning about different cultures.
9. I enjoy spending time creating things on my pottery wheel.
10. Most people tell me I'm one of the calmest people they've ever met.